Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-15

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Tue, 04 December 2012 18:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4036; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1354644982; x=1355854582; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CpESVEvBLbUDwUY4d28NFj8Hpq/wkH9zQmBdzw51inE=; b=cjZWQqLsdphZrKi6+XMR/8DxR/00R12f15vD0p+4I+io5QuB/GJHZbA+ WhnfGR/mmZoSrHqaeYr0PmJY2Ic5KCT/DuFD6BqVc0sf0WQJCRDP91iCD HYjuYWf5HdjPw2cLy720qujv8AlEsOTfOtC4F1VGqWzk/Hza9nXO82xxQ E=;