Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-failover-14

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Sat, 02 January 2016 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1451745973; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=fiMOHX7uBRXoEZtE9ZhUT237SxCqR57ZScCiMoKJczk=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=cSYY2m16f1Y/FELAJw8xojCb0rLaDz1t4fqTFG3jRNIDRgNO98kOOUmK4akH6878BsyKfW wnGYtmpZYYteCEPtOx881/57+8i9UZaCdbKSxtvWc4GOVDheINl50iPN1okzUClkzjkjBd GV8Uf8gxbTrIrz4rNXDReeMvMCy6YKE=;