Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-17

Greg Bumgardner <gbumgard@gmail.com> Wed, 25 June 2014 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ROIqzxJl5a76BEDuPWRF60Y8npDUo9i7yPqr5Na13hE=; b=oqgld4/y4u3eHPrS7rCqa39LQyy9LR0XqMS+8/pWNNSzCsuaG2oscdfQtlUlG7yM4A oTE8BuYo9fwYZYlRzzSKt0l2Oj4zEwTjGPv5ryBNjjvWMgub4K5jhLPi4LyP8rJlHmfb MMPs7JSQ9lTwaL1pCRmk27GDeRh4fHwSg6vse9OsNeA6siRftWs2hnEf9u6iDceCSwl5 EkKtraktSGUnAB4ATZcXXtr+gRXQEmr5M8asIR1yCfmqiI62pSx4Yc8qNebaEPkRWgyo 1HnKCv+TBFEd8ETlIlVk3jNPY76PtYe6MPdZ1w5sycQ1Fvd71wx8Yz23u2+7gWP/Base PVww==