Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-cdmi-mediatypes-02

<kathleen.moriarty@emc.com> Mon, 06 December 2010 14:27 UTC

From: kathleen.moriarty@emc.com
To: ksankar@cisco.com, gen-art@ietf.org, arnold.jones@snia.org
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 09:27:12 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-cdmi-mediatypes-02

The document reads better now.  Thank you for the quick turn-around.  I would wait to post the new version until you receive some additional feedback.  It may come in over the next couple of days.  I did find one more nit:

Section 6.1 - Please add a space between the first and second sentence.

Best regards,
Kathleen