Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-00

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Mon, 08 April 2013 13:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4670; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1365427301; x=1366636901; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Q0Xt/neEuvjJ6JCFcjEgH/I9XOwQTECx19TufBP5sOg=; b=L43HiazZqRKXyhRDqPzEeBUuc+4IE7VzlYQOqaltgjxh5vpobmqVJaHa 9YdzYfxe8c4ouZHoDoT2O1QQF2LkCcCiT2VxhOTj4KpXN4LBaP/BwL5wM sbErua4gPogR16/WWCa491UvJnKK8OwfrZRwnFUxZaufRMbyGjfy9QyXB I=;