Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv-06

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Thu, 28 March 2013 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3066; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1364477279; x=1365686879; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=p6jMjpRctwTUFOUJ93z7lxlx1xzIuC9V5NzmPh+CRXY=; b=ZHX9+9bl1p5tNEv4FRtsvkWCPJ0t7VwDqBtE58+6lcVwGHWHRw8Hy53Z 8Su1v3mPemsJMFHlCKfUpYUnogqZP/KQgYNplrInG7awKJt9snhZMDkQO 2u42FI0MhUb3d2iXuccXyd2rpf2FgMLuDKwEeMZ5NVU3nnyjv2Uddlwmx U=;