Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv-06

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Sun, 10 March 2013 17:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=LRvo/rrchEqA3jB0WgeKRcD7Q2ALjDclf6hbAzMQ2mY=; b=P7V+HdbvaRzgBkUMiUKVffoX3oHb+/nhW17tBD00etoWlD+B5vqm0FQGu4lJ+FbNoB CMWDoSB4/76jx+2kDTbcJanDaqudo5Qe22gQ4/21QvY+js1Wlt34tAMZRp04+ux+6wqQ GBqIXVUIAmxCtiz7OYvg/X4vMVUdzJl0Uvku/ot2Idb4SjeC5qsmsP1Dpy+YzrfyMDVm 1Ie0WTNqtXo0S/PKaZUsOttsbE5TBh5DVOodn9WWHJBM7XV5B/ZjP991gc9Pq+GvOjx9 Ya2gOKuzw2rll7GPalCSjut9O43SwMNvCYBYekxohUQ6Lz8IQ/S/VAGG/65Fkva0V30G BcGg==