Re: [Gen-art] [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-10

Dmitry Belyavsky <beldmit@gmail.com> Sun, 05 June 2022 11:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=onNiol6tXPku6oQ8uIFz5HNmkvYTa3gAAUsN2QY0rQ0=; b=L1PQ/ZvPjPYW07cl2AzxefHOLqVBqqJmhbUc+KmltaA6zBqrac4rmo8CKL+XrtqaEl WahcG6mhYFFXj5eSeg4z/si8IgJT883RQWAdJ7aidX5O9nylJusLbo0oslIGaindFL4Y 7PAoUfFRmHq1BvTEwgQjlkhKjX4G41de0RfLGHsS/OhEJYRreAm3rvENc/sUZ1KD7bWE oExmP47xbiOrnuhU5FoHCxWBRfsC0DMt6ZUkKPw5us4x1QGTvURii3lzPnyCJv47NTCC XRe4LMAyK1DRNlSE9vRTWKdN/i09/gyqqOXpsY6nsndI4+TP3lKklYaVIzEJUxiWMyLG XpAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=onNiol6tXPku6oQ8uIFz5HNmkvYTa3gAAUsN2QY0rQ0=; b=GjSpsnw65RhTkRykzKp0YrnLyuGQaov9NhkwAR/+S+umMAwbNbxHo+gxIQmw+r6cg5 1pag8uVsuVz5keS+x4YmMNPF+LwPIAorceSItTNaN5HBc7nBai/AwCoY27ykn0zREvT4 8nl0NlzJ4HRbc0zaLnJ4Q+a3Kra/wK6ITCUfVHe1xIZEmpLSu9tm2wjYGnd3WITJZxqH q+VzgreU3sC1IVoTeUgmyzL7D4v1vy0znv6rjf2CfQF1zb7KC/DTSIMH4b02+/LVe9uX mQV41gIVwT4paOorGYjI3v8oGme4qKlvSBFDyTNfbZN/T3l4xkIbdP8WIqC+9+1/7ffS vq6w==