Re: [Gen-art] [Gen-Art] LC Review: draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-07.txt

Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com> Mon, 05 May 2008 13:45 UTC

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 15:38:16 +0200
To: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4690; t=1209994700; x=1210858700; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; z=From:=20Francois=20Le=20Faucheur=20IMAP=20<flefauch@cisco. com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Gen-Art]=20LC=20Review=3A=20draft-ietf -tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-07.txt |Sender:=20; bh=9FAny/P3AL5sJ2MdcA4HfLrt76/g69asSK9RGwujY5M=; b=b/fjpQsHMwcncbTBd2CAisJQEZ1aRFkApaGoEcmfCEhuFpn3Jv4XTwmQAc eZfCMFSfYQl47zEI3WXqcuzBfQMlqnNst0jCc+a9O9WNlavFlTGkbroZLYDq Wb9wrGubkf;