[Gen-art] Gen-ART review for draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics-06.txt (was: Re: Gen-ART review for draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics-05.txt)

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Fri, 26 February 2010 12:42 UTC

From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
To: Tero Kivinen <kivinen@iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:43:58 -0600
Cc: General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics@tools.ietf.org
Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review for draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics-06.txt (was: Re: Gen-ART review for draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics-05.txt)

Hi, Tero,

Thank you for fixing my suggested text ("writing text is hard" :-)

Russ,

-06 addresses all of my review comments from -05. It's ready for
publication as an Informational RFC, from a Gen-ART perspective. I did spot
one "This heuristics" in new text that should be "This heuristic", but
that's an RFC
Editor note, not a draft respin.

Thanks,

Spencer