Re: [Gen-art] Last Call Review: draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-10

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Sat, 13 December 2014 00:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1418430990; bh=SligHtz8oreRE/hRHeehNpjDxXM=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=jr93y08oeeO6C7+guwjdbjJdZG04j1I/DVwjltKpDDGoPxBd+e/JT8PWLXbVrSFow 78qf/2OXAJiejEszEAnfnp1HY1oaqhShGR+uRl/4x4fMH6/VNm4z4GVPWFgrWkvWGU gsi6DxB+Y7KGDTjjFsmPqc8OYseTyKWSQdTkU0cA=