Re: [Gen-art] Last Call Review: draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-10

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Sat, 13 December 2014 01:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fMr1o4ck1nmlzp8c/kArwP9g8OghVDyZtJMCr1+BiV4=; b=THuXZeCFqFsfpwsGMTY7fDMGQpkuR1wS3/tj/KZwWNqwxtS4EWZsywaXmYi9GMVaCg Fu2E3INNTM2wBwfcwrppaE4mLX/7dFInvfE2dJ313fFfNeQlZEkA4PCPZtEGxBlqH/FA nMWaNtcnLPaoxSKG4ZIQAgh9sKwJk3u0QuazCF4FlKxjr0lN/G3jasDYcCSZG7/TmIeU me44NwV0hNQgJB7o+JQuzeA4piHn0rlEYfMS83gI9EBdTlKzqbCWvEQr0i+3jxSCPGt5 tfKJeXlF6paV7JDywLicyxNxYN+5Hylt65lY8speeen2xJRl088ivWXFKYym9St5Io4V AUqw==