Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-13.txt

"Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com> Tue, 25 November 2008 22:57 UTC

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:57:05 -0600
From: "Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>
To: "Miguel A. Garcia" <Miguel.A.Garcia@ericsson.com>
Cc: geopriv-ads@tools.ietf.org, geopriv-chairs@tools.ietf.org, General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, "Winterbottom, James" <James.Winterbottom@andrew.com>, draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-13.txt
Sender: gen-art-bounces@ietf.org

It's not.  I suspect that your GML errors came from known problems in the GML schema.  The profile referenced from this document [1] uses a set of schemas that shouldn't have any errors.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] "GML PIDF-LO Geometry Shape Application Schema for use in the IETF" <http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=21630>

this email is prohibited.