Re: [Gen-art] review of draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-12.txt

Miguel Garcia <Miguel.Garcia@nsn.com> Thu, 15 November 2007 10:59 UTC

Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:58:56 +0200
From: Miguel Garcia <Miguel.Garcia@nsn.com>
To: "Even, Roni" <roni.even@polycom.co.il>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] review of draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-12.txt
Cc: fluffy@cisco.com, oritl@microsoft.com, pierre@radvision.com, gen-art@ietf.org

Roni:

Aha, I realize now that this draft isn't the product of an IETF working
group, in which case, my points c) and d) below might not make sense.

But still I am confused with the namespace... I always thought that any
XML document needs to indicate to which namespace their elements and
attributes belong.

/Miguel