Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-08

<Black_David@emc.com> Mon, 28 December 2009 21:54 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:53:25 -0500
References: <C2D311A6F086424F99E385949ECFEBCB012C42D7@CORPUSMX80B.corp.emc.com><4B38E178.4050509@cisco.com> <4B38E3AC.6060303@cisco.com><C2D311A6F086424F99E385949ECFEBCB012C44D0@CORPUSMX80B.corp.emc.com><4B390BCE.4000509@cisco.com><C2D311A6F086424F99E385949ECFEBCB012C453A@CORPUSMX80B.corp.emc.com><09FB4F5D1F5E7C4383319E2EF5E6B4457F41B6@XMB-RCD-104.cisco.com> <C2D311A6F086424F99E385949ECFEBCB012C454F@CORPUSMX80B.corp.emc.com>