Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-06

Valery Smyslov <svan@elvis.ru> Mon, 01 April 2024 13:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elvis.ru; s=mail; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID: Date:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:CC:To:From:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=5kJdQgmQO144L+43LlbDtu46HHIhMPh8v0BdpGaJY2o=; b=GhXdgb4V/4H1umFJMeB4dv5Ysc E9YcXE1fAXiH/usnM/VPGisHmYYDjyovRig51wL7eM8bTXH01/1eGeMaggz2nwu2atkkb9Yw+oj/i WKn4U8PdIBmiAO3Q/fJBdVZyYs2+YGkn0x9Gb/azqRsk5/153tM3vMWFrB7VPt5LtG0U=;