Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-auth-announce-06

Reese Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Tue, 02 April 2024 15:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1712070458; bh=pRA6lJs+LcsB106cDCRnN/HqSmWK00jV83uILfVIaG8=; h=Date:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=M/HD5VG3rhX8yhD4rI3+JMaq2palyM91lYhwzkCz6FC29P7sjlXgeJaCnkwN0AfIq SxujGty6mySvT1Z14ZdmMDaTDdEq0dPjmn5y3/jtdi56UQA56jLn//rb7WuU5I++RW ZCib4bP5ku/dObhvQYRUgs45YRIXraMDh5pqMoHT/1KA9CtMS+TSAy3a/lV/LfIWvY YN65RilbLIsvmSMHMKxaDyZwikOXMfOl39VAzIV+3mA/pYiAjfHV3MAZPGijBooEee 3fk9D2OMZ8BPWFO800oFdTISN7Ht6d1UaQh9chF2M5SuYKme2KWs2q8xrdRKbpD9WT Z9eeMV+7m4mVA==