Re: [Gen-art] Re: Partial review of draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-04.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com> Tue, 06 June 2006 09:40 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 11:40:05 +0200
From: Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com>
To: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Re: Partial review of draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-04.txt
Cc: david.kessens@nokia.com, fred.baker@cisco.com, gen-art@ietf.org, suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com, kurtis@kurtis.pp.se, psavola@funet.fi

Actually this got deferred by one telechat, so maybe Sharon has the
chance to look at the rest...

I will very likely be a No Objection, this being a draft I have kept
an eye on; it would be rather hypocritical to Discuss it at this
late stage. Since there are a couple of quite tricky Discuss comments,
there well may be a revision coming, at which point I trust the authors
will review Sharon's comments.

    Brian