RE: [Gen-art] Re: Partial review of draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-04.txt

"Sharon Chisholm" <schishol@nortel.com> Wed, 07 June 2006 15:28 UTC

Subject: RE: [Gen-art] Re: Partial review of draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-04.txt
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:27:32 -0400
From: Sharon Chisholm <schishol@nortel.com>
To: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>, Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com>
Cc: david.kessens@nokia.com, fred.baker@cisco.com, gen-art@ietf.org, suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com, kurtis@kurtis.pp.se, psavola@funet.fi

hi

I've completed my review and only managed to find a few more minor nits:

7. In section 2.4, it seems there are two typos: accpetable and
mecahnism .

8. In section 3.3, the term SOHO is used but not explained. I'm guessing
it Small Office/Home Office after a bit of googling.

9. In appendix B, first paragraph it says "The generation of IPv6
addresses of IPv6 addresses from MAC addresses" while I imagine it
should read "The generation of IPv6 addresses from MAC addresses"

Sharon