Re: [Gen-art] [Last-Call] last call reviews of draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-12 (and -15)

Dmitry Belyavsky <beldmit@gmail.com> Mon, 22 August 2022 06:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=sM/WlOv+5KOUC0UbEuezw3kyafWhqKG9SiGrOSoXG40=; b=AbUuiELuEFOvIfJW2f8kVZtz4zE18xuNPFkjmDKUEswd4pIpMSReMbMxD/wAAlUYvP l4J/MvhZJyY16TpyUJYGRPdhw/99j3K/b2I0CsA2IXXm4WlU/gnw/EyryscscdqIRsHW ELpjvqClmLcQyQVkS4edEF7evctL+5u49W7cWlCoMvsBqYP+aB8G5Y5Od0OFURjGYlYA Hzdl97ZWAuWhHXU+Ae0uWVre7pEs0s1rxU36IYMlyAOaXZNQHYaTIkY57IY8+qTZT7Xw fJdDs68ak3BGZTxDPGQgfuyuG+FZ/KliIpwbxbA1+4OmpQL074RbpGfb41+aAW23wfnE 6sgw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=sM/WlOv+5KOUC0UbEuezw3kyafWhqKG9SiGrOSoXG40=; b=wtuvuwO8/tXzm71L/sIDdqRY7rBt29LeX2OWQFRqsdkOY3P+uHAj8nf9Ujcs70zgNQ 6FXaNv8cUnsDplJLlXDuZoR4vyHTzUjH7JWofc/6pxQdjdmPka9NMl4P8apP5pNZw5N3 pUsl5AvO6X05QVUf6zOt2EPq0pipiZxR48t/QG88oXKdmKvZIyN/iIcXzD/HZJWoNtkY CLOEPJi0xKVDHnqFp59NymCDbWwCpDg/iENqHSUMGHZja3XmF0m0ndn9MEL+8seWHk+L 0YgBSRBvJL12usfOVMuU4Pc0dY03J1s2qRC83dRMirmDFgvhML+2AREGllqf/dGuM8/A NAPg==