Re: [Gen-art] Genart Telechat review draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 15 December 2015 12:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1450181645; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=nKUMlC7qUiC2jI9w9y09g5VR+atqIOqaY0w+3+PxD7c=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=VirDxqfht+xcH87syEuS0g9jggMJSB3WVzCXFvULkYnFUn3W3Ea4wruQTBsGw183ZUwgN+ RJOUgT5TWNzme1+za1FrizKxNscSMWTFNO9gMqct40CSE0vlM5PZ09Ioi4cJYq97gEqnFz B0Y+0eYrVpQ0tU9ef2oTAUCq/RJqCq4=;