Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-24.txt

Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com> Mon, 31 October 2011 23:40 UTC

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:40:14 -0400
References: <4DBFA327.7070404@ericsson.com> <DBDEADE6-F5F4-4A25-B5E5-C857382D29F1@voxeo.com> <4EAE6228.7050501@ericsson.com> <169A8C44-102D-4B0B-A63A-DE88819F9146@voxeo.com> <8034114D-BE0E-4C72-8FD7-2DD437366AE7@standardstrack.com> <D698EAEB-EC5F-4F72-A3DB-DCFCEDF3C380@standardstrack.com> <4EAEB4E0.9000001@ericsson.com> <58E1AEC1-7BF5-48F0-AB2E-C9203CFDECB8@standardstrack.com> <4EAEC070.8060205@ericsson.com> <20AE5914-7AB8-4EF6-9217-8CD100B135B5@standardstrack.com>