Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-02.txt

Miguel Garcia <Miguel.Garcia@nsn.com> Wed, 26 March 2008 06:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:12:08 +0200
From: Miguel Garcia <Miguel.Garcia@nsn.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
Cc: General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, ibryskin@advaoptical.com, dward@cisco.com, Acee Lindem <acee@redback.com>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis-02.txt
Sender: gen-art-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Lou:

I am Ok with your answers. The only thing, in Section 3, about the
"must" and "must not"... If the intention is to have an informative
description, you may consider the usage of different words than "must"
and "must not", because people sometimes do not realize if these are an
oversight or not. I would suggest:
                                                                  The
     receiver always store a valid received Opaque LSA in its link-
     state database.  The receiver does not accept Opaque LSAs that
     violate the flooding scope (e.g., a type-11 (domain-wide) Opaque LSA

/Miguel