[Gen-art] RE: genart review & Re: [IANA #48214] RE: Last Call: 'A Timezone Option for DHCP' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-dhc-timezone-option)

"Eric Gray \(LO/EUS\)" <eric.gray@ericsson.com> Thu, 11 January 2007 21:35 UTC

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:34:38 -0600
From: "Eric Gray (LO/EUS)" <eric.gray@ericsson.com>
To: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
Cc: drafts-lastcall@icann.org, gen-art@ietf.org, Paul Eggert <eggert@cs.ucla.edu>, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Subject: [Gen-art] RE: genart review & Re: [IANA #48214] RE: Last Call: 'A Timezone Option for DHCP' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-dhc-timezone-option)

Eliot,

	It looks as if IANA has already done the homework, hence
you do not need to repeat it.  You might ask them if they would
prefer you to include their suggestions in your document (so it
will not be necessary for them to look for their previous mail,
or redo the work).  Or Jari might provide them with a pointer
to their previous mail.  Or we might just assume they will do
what they need to do.

	Your document is pretty straight-forward, so I leave it
to you...

--
Eric