Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-12

Thomas Stach <thomass.stach@gmail.com> Thu, 01 February 2018 22:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:content-language; bh=ZxhWguH6PnqN1LPK8a1B5jGzBg57XnczxBRJXf+IsG0=; b=YWWpG3y+IX5uDLlWRy0SXX/eQpQ/OCC8xOQS7FGRD/xCfRFVsCu1ycorJ8SBjwFbbh ViHI54utYWq6DQm7REF5IB8l94B1mIhbP5uvfebMa/+E2Fhh2qDLmp4IokAmq33Sb9GO GcJy3P+fO9uq4swzSNN+Xn0w+y1guEt5fCQvrzOsiN5WWZhP43YAvxIf7cw25lNxWnYa itZKxw8wwQSA51HLEctmFeFVFkryKhJj9pg2vABzBttbLtlOgTbGunBiW1JcylT4RHj6 Kc1VLiuBKEMqa9og5iv9wOGcoX6HVzwrqxMVlVUxYux/wTWCsM+AJoS+yrIY50slsbAQ bX1w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding :content-language; bh=ZxhWguH6PnqN1LPK8a1B5jGzBg57XnczxBRJXf+IsG0=; b=DzdRuRMvuQiXgrGYXS4/WS+BqrOozjvZ7YfH5y/kcPLUzBYP4dFhsrRC/cdqAykUcW mDUFr3zjx00eEjfmFQfKoJwKBKkUrWFaiLRQSwpPgOlw5A89iifaY5QI9dsS1pfEGWs8 bHYGQrktLHFCVbIaiiueVMEgeb4bqYBDa47zcs+x2sWi+nYLogw+u1a4/3me9x/N1XUI PxLQptSY8SkU593mZ/TgjoV0cLRnbpq84VOr6DMx1GWUM9uZu7yY1bYyWYc4oAYavuDi xX4AS4suwPkns2gSM+bRV6C7mN3HnluzzTBBEYyG4eyFmLGkbk/4zCrlybVa4Q6Q7PRZ pbsw==