Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-teas-interconnected-te-info-exchange-05

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 04 May 2016 20:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:organization:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tbKBAxxxuqrkqlFxNHUh7LCR3dttQKV2SIdzfXTMboM=; b=txOIubvrwdtBO7ih0F/x4lX8FXxLeRuyLHuhSaRCsBfaRLHAuX15YHBNK9Vot1E63+ czkdOrJ450pFWp2JBl1+aSD7LxzQ1tg8ESjDd3HxzwT05OE1k7uqthd6yL+5TTkt0jkH YLRURpEm+RbgepiC6BGz7+6JPcJYspia2gucrRBVzJwYGRIyqBuZMRIv20ad3erfQvLc R0DPZT9h3nziGaqaFqJkh/AIIqyS/iHsYL8QK4i/9B5DGT8PozCSymdkHNSrF7DPNbNJ XB7aUGK38KpY0NMDzSkkNrRYSWscug5GBHcdgY01VU+j8NRIo+Be+QONOjYAuuzvREPN +Gtg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=tbKBAxxxuqrkqlFxNHUh7LCR3dttQKV2SIdzfXTMboM=; b=ThjxnFQgJpAQcN1t/k2R0ayu9zr6zoAjgZWr42OSS8Kjysx32LI6owD21YLptA7U/o UogV4RavCEHiPx3tnxmMq+aZN+MacrIJ8zPqmKbF1Zgq67GHXaoRMvCxLIgKOdXYVv+e SwIV5PXEnd0Fc8AhM3gbIuse3L1BChqUAPQXs9OQklXa+17XxMPi4fJdKwFKLKG7yxkm y5Ey9LQC7oC615il49EpJyCG3OFXhpumd3gPwz/R9zp9UH7+Yr9TMfbjquFT6gFLLcpd fo/XnTmeNUIHKdqIeV0MmlhXF49Z/nItBHEub+RSEU2sNdqUO/hpz4XHH9Fgq3cryv+g V1pw==