Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08.txt

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Wed, 25 September 2013 22:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1380147733; bh=OKEqpvxVpPMpze9sAIoWbil4TYHVmajuAQMUt4zzW+I=; h=From:To:Subject:Cc:Date:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Mime-Version:Reply-To; b=PPPeEmLJLRSmnmfnL1e+97Hvq5rmzSIpxRJMBurqoefvFu+T7CCYvk+rNBL6J5Q2D gMliJ/0Qt0kUASddAJ41g2hhEgPI4eJZXv07B3k6N+yEu4ZjdLDx99Ctwr1o3joCK9 g4K0FrptOzp0DsRqWs31HqnCZhII8T1ZZClrfLC0=