Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08.txt

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Thu, 26 September 2013 09:42 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com>, Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:42:10 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.38]
Cc: General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts.all@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-08.txt

I don't know whether it is worth mentioning that while the action of the existing B2BUAs is not determinate, we do expect it to be consistent, i.e. it would not pass on the header field on one request, and fail to pass it on on another. Therefore session identifiers in that have been created at the start of a dialog based on being passed through should continue to work for the rest of the dialog, or other related dialogs.

Regards

Keith