Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-pim-group-rp-mapping-07.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sat, 18 December 2010 19:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mZnyWtSzvwZpwKn8gNfpHxMTTfo+I8YWG3KJny7pF1I=; b=CnWmQAD+4DheSuOfDQWnEqilN7M4yUVHbt6MGgYuIziGZOB5cnmR8WP259erqHSnK2 mXcGwgLnY6g339ZxBP1nIWsqwvyiEajwdYKpzuGRnLbkcl6OemUxx9qvobngqEhF3Cff 1NaMRowf5shlQ9ij37n/itIT3rp/u28BF83Fo=