Re: [Gen-art] [Teas] Gen-art telechat review of draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-04.txt (updated)

Elwyn Davies <elwynd@folly.org.uk> Thu, 05 March 2015 12:49 UTC

Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 12:49:25 +0000
From: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@folly.org.uk>
To: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>, General area reviewing team <gen-art@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb.all" <draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb.all@tools.ietf.org>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] [Teas] Gen-art telechat review of draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-04.txt (updated)

Hi, Jie.

Thanks for the update and changes. Unfortunately we haven't quite
finished...

The removal of the strict constraint also means it is necessary to
either change or remove this sentence in the previous paragraph - s3.2,
para 2:
>   The ingress
>     node MUST ensure that the entity (node or interface), at which
>     loopback is intended to occur, is marked as a strict hop in the
>     Explicit Route Object (ERO) subobject.

As regards the bidirectional LSP story, I think that what you wrote
below ought to go in the draft.
This is especially true if the changes I suggested for the attribute
draft are accepted, because it affects how the ERO Hop attributes
subobject is interpreted - and where it/they should be placed in the list.

Sorry this has turned into such a saga!!

Regards,
Elwyn