[Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of lemonade drafts in IESG review

Lakshminath Dondeti <ldondeti@qualcomm.com> Thu, 01 September 2005 16:33 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:32:30 -0700
To: presnick@qualcomm.com, gen-art@ietf.org
From: Lakshminath Dondeti <ldondeti@qualcomm.com>
Cc: hardie@qualcomm.com, eburger@brooktrout.com, gparsons@nortel.com, MRC@CAC.Washington.EDU, chris.newman@sun.com
Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of lemonade drafts in IESG review
Sender: gen-art-bounces@ietf.org

I was clued in earlier today that the OK responses as specified in the
-catenate- I-D are semantically correct.  Apologies for my ignorance of the
format of those messages.  (I was using the examples in the RFCs in the
area as my reference, and didn't look for the formal syntax)

regards,
Lakshminath