Re: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-forces-ceha-08.txt

"Haleplidis Evangelos" <ehalep@ece.upatras.gr> Mon, 18 November 2013 23:58 UTC

From: Haleplidis Evangelos <ehalep@ece.upatras.gr>
To: Francis.Dupont@fdupont.fr, gen-art@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 01:57:44 +0200
Cc: draft-ietf-forces-ceha.all@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-forces-ceha-08.txt

Greetings Francis,

Thank you for your comments. They are currently all being addressed and will
soon have the revised draft.

Regarding the ordering of the definitions, someone should indeed have read
at least the ForCES protocol RFC prior to arriving to this one. But your
comment make sense, therefore I reversed the order having the definitions of
the FE/CE first.

Regards,
Evangelos Haleplidis.