Re: [Gendispatch] Questions about draft-thomson-gendispatch-rfc-derivatives

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 14 November 2023 15:21 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.103 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699975279; x=1700580079; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=daOTJpQRPbVHrK3YulyTudvpBIyjPX3yBRnVq8CA5I0=; b=OFOv10eEPPq+wyxDdfzlQ8oV5llo6+FQiNR7HqfP/m5jJqQkV9rctyEL4khIMz+FlS yLnCPD/9A7VFlSGn8PulMmFmDaNgpH/sO0oN10igOP8uQqfe0p+ECvGDlkxka5I7nvq6 guEmPwHfjIpb+op/Th6ioyKxdcIoacKcSkC7nMTB5+HL+I7q7aPdz4LwSS31enqe7LSs ZEEaAUCCgBJqVz59iZy9iUVyRlQJLeyD6isZS1gBnrONX6/m+puunnJcgvyKhQERNFTo GP57XRMharqJrVCH+A+zVC91Ooc5K4RHCJ4zAQHaZ51jCBsxPQRy8QkDv/8BeZnLoPJx cIvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699975279; x=1700580079; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=daOTJpQRPbVHrK3YulyTudvpBIyjPX3yBRnVq8CA5I0=; b=MuAZTlsnLkLTyzVn+zzZjELmtuzrEeTi4BnszNhGHhVmIsH5+56RCyA2zAtTY/4CHS w9rUxET7d7EfSwQiSYUrxWdohwuhdvmgFahhCYtjL3o8r8OEVmR/SrKcNXd+Oon5Jvkv jueolnc92qTQSZJgOKIhawBq5mSBH50svIElQxDLG6fl2JuLmROFTZXnNz87BtzZH0OC Qet5CkKLCG5aGbwAIBWKIoRpT8/RH8WB2NxFqXcXdQgxMYSGoCfaOK2ArbiGKdlUMdtP wOp9/yTWjCdpt0GDuakgrGBsAyoC88SKn+KH/v3X4zNsDNUCof0RCJLneo2eAq2LGX+L Ucxg==