Re: [Geojson] PR #199: CRS

Carl Reed <carl.n.reed@gmail.com> Sat, 23 April 2016 02:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=GcFEEkc7KoH3wOoiZ7NtbetJwO5xZarRQ5zOTY+k4i4=; b=KXDW3JeHxWlJ8WgS6gJ7Q6WLxhqEVgeG+chQKE+PMaI78Co/4AhLSjKPNTPJpzfeSq 3Ud+LcbljtqZ6+SNPaXlmXi/suwl72wZMdyjqgp1OM4mjkhw8QfyXzLonpSrbDr15JBz JkoGH05/l28wZJa45f2b9grtymgEq1tFCi47Co8M2BCj1F14x2oSzunnzSvewjbmbB8N WOr5TMEj/SGS33GRjOYaqVFYUPuJaJEF7oUDGjl+At8Ha3kiJgybkL3HmzkdoGiw3avP jDkHz6kQ/T3LzLVBwxG4DqeyA1k5NKgxk7IiPI+p5Gmau2+99ebR4qBYsOjhFEoQl2SB xMTQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=GcFEEkc7KoH3wOoiZ7NtbetJwO5xZarRQ5zOTY+k4i4=; b=IEslpWM++jSXC/CbdHKGVcajP9fbNL0A27jD8u+39fLb98lEujFC4tIbY+PSQuOq8H QJCfNiPp6j81f+daZc8BM80rjJgHbbTH/N29dyQT+85Cu7gfaVw/LDb3+vUv2Bmmtbgi ToAlgXwrdRu/gwkzlP/4NTgvJ9BgF6EJNse+7/TSkLL7P5xyZZzTVPDcFfeO47f2gw1F iy4vy9ueSujbzZhc6q1IE/PJbMwK0Es9rvXlhxhKvyUbFtE2OvDnYiAB2AplBP14OiSD UpaAsHvW64tjJRx0nCD6X2gQBhxCDGBtERllnoWJPt0j0TrrAaKfysumRe475q8uqg+A sGwg==