Re: [Geopriv] loc-filters additional requirements

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 02 July 2009 05:37 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 00:38:00 -0500
To: "Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>, Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>, geopriv@ietf.org
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7828; t=1246513082; x=1247377082; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22James=20M.=20Polk=22=20<jmpolk@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Geopriv]=20loc-filters=20additional=20 requirements |Sender:=20; bh=+0506lrrRzHD1u9tC6k5YtEPowhS3e7GF9WHrw6+hcY=; b=JofLihMCIR93I4BHBKd2KJKEZj+m2Ug7CR41D7gOx/2s5ch+zmrCG0kLYb VLp8RfLg9l0ucCFUe/+3cYrhhu19G23sRmXx5v9Vgu/fIvYGCCVxATWpAig9 iaX5d48WcS;