Re: [Geopriv] review of draft-google-self-published-geofeeds-02

Jason Fesler <jfesler@gigo.com> Thu, 14 November 2013 08:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=q6aUrqXKbHFotxMiN7GOSGgZnQClZQng4B+8yK3TFQw=; b=jHUxFtPmxaX8hWp9FRnG31owxlyNsoAUbiMyTywsIF4WkyooptNN45aYyme314/Y5Q NhsKYxiduPrXWoXKmvsQmCxei0I3GceIRT4FnwmDOTheXxkn0phzcC0UoLj0MN5TZgLs dgWyqJMTaoKDAQipjc/otCNkBYQA0+gg1YtR7rOx30PlySXTHqkg/rfV4yAdWteV0xoc MAws4QfWyxLB8qrnGPRCTRk88iyDPLS0X5KG8rwrYpLNJ3VVcbS2hOzHEJ0CvSc9Nh+R onw9xaiS8qdt4OxVIGkA1COoWzkJbaq+xavoHINeTlx+xEU4ADQe9AS9LCHrRWq4d9S9 bcIA==