Re: [Geopriv] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-arch-00.txt

"Dawson, Martin" <Martin.Dawson@andrew.com> Thu, 16 July 2009 21:46 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:46:43 -0500
References: <20090713023001.765033A69A6@core3.amsl.com> <C6E87D0B-57D7-42B8-8A30-64E94757551C@cdt.org> <XFE-SJC-212win8ESig00007234@xfe-sjc-212.amer.cisco.com> <OF089E8BB2.29CD3C76-ON802575F3.002EFD37-802575F3.002F3AD4@nominet.org.uk> <120ECBB2-6BD5-4DA2-AFEC-8CD1D826D4FA@cdt.org> <XFE-SJC-211e5HXC9xu00002cc5@xfe-sjc-211.amer.cisco.com><7085685A-1A3B-4944-88AE-88612852E699@cdt.org> <022501ca062f$f31ca210$d955e630$@net>