Re: [Geopriv] AD review of draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-05

Ray Bellis <Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk> Tue, 25 June 2013 07:22 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=main.dk.nominet.selector; d=nominet.org.uk; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-IronPort-AV:Received:Received:From:To:CC:Subject: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID:References: In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language: X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:x-originating-ip: Content-Type:Content-ID:Content-Transfer-Encoding: MIME-Version; b=fqVvmjNARnoexmP5dynVzuT/Hdl+rfTTIwA6bneWAh3q7kfjjGBdo066 yYw/uLpbR4J0S0NPk7Ad2QrrghQ7YqmMt+CBw+LzbAy80eXZdrVmGgiLc b+JMXaUjlFGKLKs;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nominet.org.uk; i=@nominet.org.uk; q=dns/txt; s=main.dkim.nominet.selector; t=1372144970; x=1403680970; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=El4Bnsb8VVGNrtfN1URDBnMU8llhG2+NIFFTsEKzfdQ=; b=aLhdb1cOWIYyMDbGK2ph96ndqOnqo4VBWqX9Kki9cuABeBkTVN4troq5 eg1yzQEujVKS/6XiEF8km57IQXJhslPE6Ys4c+TDfkyzN31jJAJHWYw4j 9AWVxgoYqcZKhQK;