Re: [Geopriv] AD review of draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-05

Ray Bellis <Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk> Tue, 16 July 2013 10:11 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=main.dk.nominet.selector; d=nominet.org.uk; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-IronPort-AV:Received:Received:From:To:CC:Subject: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID:References: In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language: X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:x-originating-ip: Content-Type:Content-ID:Content-Transfer-Encoding: MIME-Version; b=59IodP5fd0i8aMqMgqE4bkADACKpc7LOape9wti5MXcMPFUyMfHA/AbZ HTbxjtcEhAeKIN9eMm7muu9kIypK17D+Qgch5f/65iSzdSM35MOzV7f7R 1YV/xpsJxJsvEb4;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nominet.org.uk; i=@nominet.org.uk; q=dns/txt; s=main.dkim.nominet.selector; t=1373969497; x=1405505497; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=e2neyz7+qP/Vk9jS+d73fk6jHfwA1fmvGzmLd2HyJlo=; b=gf8GJCd4nUGifkypyLgML3PBn7PLQk8ewlYCwe+9IShfjbuWTn55MNOK K4rcXqF0Gje/V+qrEmYUdhIXjofD+J2w4cEnFrzQmiIgbNSWPiaEz9bfn 3nan1+FpB7ns1Wc;