Re: [Geopriv] Common Policy Update

Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> Tue, 04 April 2006 11:46 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:46:19 +0200
From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: "Thomson, Martin" <Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>
Subject: Re: [Geopriv] Common Policy Update
Cc: geopriv@ietf.org

Hi Martin,

thanks for the quick response.

I have added the following sentence to Section 7.1;
"
If a child element of <identity> is in a namespace that is not
known or not supported, it can be ignored.
"
and I deleted Section 12 about extensibility.

Here is the new draft version:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/TEMP/draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-09.txt
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/TEMP/draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-09.html

Ciao