Re: [Geopriv] AD Review: draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-00

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Tue, 12 February 2013 17:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=YJZ9Gn1Kgeirm83oKWJ5fS4k1p+KoBHJCC0ryYxgCss=; b=JRqQOSV7glWeQmrIJjzn/riNA2DFE753p3EglGOVb96fEpEXhq3PZTFxhPiJ20z3Bp jfK1J1z4M352Jtsm/rJM9Yj5JztYRTUmBE+GnbN473dm6eKZnlGZzIUIkl+7wIiQZeNc jy5zAkaboOyXLaTDryVVj6qPXelh43TED1ZaRn2oi6NQ4ZRc/dX0C/N1XM4FrrvjMaVv nbmpI07vKBY1RWJLPUjryFONT3xmDRVrBfAcDfw9V6UgXVNeDy2HIP3RTBJ+nTfIZldi 98qYUogvJ7hzqKjJ6/+UDUrHyr1LW3reh8vEb0KlJYwNgxmpZ7kifM/9fkiOi4i6AMeO pxhg==