Re: [Geopriv] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-george-geopriv-lamp-post-00.txt

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Sat, 03 July 2010 20:53 UTC

From: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 16:53:18 -0400
To: Carl Reed <creed@opengeospatial.org>
Cc: geopriv@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Geopriv] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-george-geopriv-lamp-post-00.txt

I am a co-author on this draft, and the milepost addition to the lamp
post original was motivated by the NENA requirement to have a milepost.

I agree that the MP nearly always needs a road name.  So does a house
number.  The current documents don't have requirements like that,
primarily because we keep finding odd cases that don't meet what we
thought was a simple rule.

Brian