Re: [GROW] draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut status?

<bruno.decraene@orange.com> Tue, 13 June 2017 07:07 UTC

From: bruno.decraene@orange.com
To: Job Snijders <job@ntt.net>
CC: "grow@ietf.org" <grow@ietf.org>, Pierre François <pfrpfr@gmail.com>, Keyur Patel <keyur@arrcus.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:07:24 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.3]
Subject: Re: [GROW] draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut status?

Hi Job,

> From: Job Snijders [mailto:job@ntt.net]  > Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 1:41 AM
>
 > Dear Bruno, other gshut authors & GROW,
 >
 > If you'd like help editing draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-06 to reflect the
 > proposed changes discussed in the last 3 months in GROW, I'd be happy to
 > help. I have ed the standard editor installed and ready to go.

Thanks for asking.
Over the last 2 months, I'm been delaying this update, taken by others tasks.
As of today, change seems relatively modest to me and ready. The current delay is due to the fact that we apparently lost the xml source file...
If anyone has knowledge of a semi-automatic way to translate .txt into .xml, I'd be interested. Otherwise, I guess that I'll have to rewrite the xml file, which takes longer than I expected. I'm still allowing some days to see if the xml file can't be found.

Kind regards,
--Bruno

Thank you.