Re: [GROW] WGLC: draft-ietf-grow-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help

Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com> Mon, 12 May 2014 18:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=z+fuyhQ0bntiVWaWqCfLUOAtG7FL5WKEX4KfkRGE3lo=; b=OphRZG4E3hzlSN3eqDb2DicnDFkLE174cEuHmKyTvaiE6GJBAibISK3aDc4a3NCAqv Vkm0XFHEyd2+g1IBkmf7eu35L+rbGFybq+2AKwcH1cNQ0WoIc3F47M0R3ZaGEIPpcXp7 EqyhnjspqI9FqfhnlPy+EWJAlkb2F6ITbL8M9mzQSdw9/8thOZZBdkF/riN9koV6ZWle rhJ/vmU3KfpLEn9WOkzCgiOkoh2Qyu/6JZOt6neBHhpdtfC5Voee4k0UttIdUhUw3aOh wXCtfVrzZmsbb+RX1KUs34y6dRYAV2Dm6yknR2Pw+KQ/pm/Ecv0f3DGJlii4AtasQsDS 2jZA==