Re: [GROW] WGLC: draft-ietf-grow-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help

Danny McPherson <danny@tcb.net> Wed, 14 May 2014 12:39 UTC

From: Danny McPherson <danny@tcb.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:38:58 -0400
To: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
X-DSPAM-Factors: 27, Subject*Re+#+WGLC, 0.01000, From*Danny+#+danny, 0.01000, From*Danny+#+#+tcb.net, 0.01000, From*Danny+McPherson, 0.01000, Subject*GROW+WGLC, 0.01000, Subject*Re+GROW, 0.01000, From*McPherson+danny, 0.01000, From*Danny McPherson <danny@tcb.net>, 0.01000, From*McPherson+#+tcb.net, 0.01000, From*danny+tcb.net, 0.01000, see+#+reason, 0.40000, solved+by, 0.40000, going+#+#+anyone, 0.40000, welcome+them, 0.40000, should+#+#+to, 0.40000, key+#+#+the, 0.40000, issues+unlikely, 0.40000, e+#+know, 0.40000, or+#+BGPSec, 0.40000, YMMV+#+#+the, 0.40000, are+#+#+could, 0.40000, I+#+#+#+work, 0.40000, requirements+#+#+#+believe, 0.40000, write+#+#+of, 0.40000, still+#+#+#+real, 0.40000, dependencies+#+#+#+and, 0.40000, to+#+#+#+or, 0.40000