Re: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-01.txt

t.petch <ietfc@btconnect.com> Fri, 04 May 2012 08:35 UTC

From: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
To: tkirkham@anthony-kirkham.com
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 09:33:12 +0200
Cc: grow@ietf.org, grow-chairs@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-01.txt

---- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Kirkham" <tkirkham@anthony-kirkham.com>
To: "Nick Hilliard" <nick@inex.ie>
Cc: <grow@ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 3:38 AM

> Thanks Nick, I have incorporated all that feedback. I re-read it and
> fixed a few other instances of poor capitalisation. If there are any
> other nits, please let me know.
>
> The only other issue I can see is an erroneous index which gets created
> by the XML conversion tool. If anyone has any thoughts on how to change
> or remove it, I'd appreciate the advice.

Tony

The index is generated because you have an  <iref ... /> XML element in your
source.  Perhaps <xref... or <eref... was meant (see
http://xml.resource.org/authoring/draft-mrose-writing-rfcs.html
for more information).

That is the easy part.

Getting the I-D to progress, now that is a real challenge, as the recent posts
of Ron Bonica to the GROW list may suggest.

The next step, assuming you see no scope for improvement (and I would leave the
<iref... for the time being), is to ask the Chairs to initiate a Last Call.
There is an e-mail address for the chairs of a WG, which persists as and when
the individuals appointed to the office change, and I have added that to this
reply.

Tom Petch

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-01.txt