Re: [GROW] Wake up two sleeping VA drafts?//: Last Call comments on draft-ietf-l3vpn-virtual-hub

Shishio Tsuchiya <shtsuchi@cisco.com> Sat, 10 November 2012 05:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4804; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1352525154; x=1353734754; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+hVhzWPR1oOOot0qzZtaQVCOpHqAperoQpc5nGaFMSc=; b=jG8575zRpyV0sIQPDHiI7MUXBZCoxWpzKcztJX59oyKgFfcGcd4hSPZa rYs9AG8eBq/B9FSPasdCsnnB/gyn7AbOXJ08Hu3Owm7WDPIbcfFTlclbp s7yEfN7YdBgefVGEXU3SENpDMJqt9Hkgph1+Lh+i8KTP0cXLLQt6NYdyo k=;