Re: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-03.txt

Christopher Morrow <christopher.morrow@gmail.com> Sat, 23 November 2013 02:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=KcdVKT7pgk1cSIkXw+1rvsQGO5BxCCIzpPWmff7KHMM=; b=A7g9AcMeCHQgN9hKI1raqwoRWO8L01jamyQYQfwql+STZBaWcpb+FxHNh3pWm+hukT ljynSG9X6pxIChvfHgy+XelScTrVa9hzUZQ6sa5GyWymAYX20jek1ywzq6TPmdB3faLH tzLp2A4Z0vE61RuqIwYxRxOaUc07Si2Q0HX7IoALynNEDdGiYOUiV4Q+41vbJl6jGyv7 ECxXI/R8MfsiMYbmN/mUG7EtUDI8HVysnhaLXW2VxJMKkEJ1bmoAXRpTc9g5tMnW84KZ 5Mlc6RPyEd6IuXWff7JtJF1sJsXGA+E1owLapj2qtJLJuGGYkZePYBE4w/T1CIwzNZW0 xDug==