Re: [GROW] [Lsr] [Idr] IGP Monitoring Protocol

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Mon, 11 July 2022 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Dsaf0PivQ7hg2cbjBMOo+MtQ12krPsamaAts7hLsqg0=; b=C8A+p7tt/RGR2yJ31LyV0Yu1yzIY0hbQxSH7tLzPvMBsF5XlXTIz52ewBH5hGhERgW rK3kBkjti3RgyGedwfjZqN94P7oe7gqS8nDE8aLAUHd5EsWswI2JxaMKNQK0kBoolkKM IRWPtv4YHviQjoJpF8CHD/tWNDfxUrQPF4gc+YZeuDypmq+EJWCUtxppLjA/4aDWRGTX JV8NFdkLqh9S9A31pRMZkPNIZrZPZE410j85tPX240k73Su4sSKr5hgt8hk0gE2KSsrX 93yj6PJm5cs2MH4tWzJ8vZF2bA076Aq9aSsavz/Wrv/iaFWpFrDfjvjWcrIVzaoX9Vw3 wz1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Dsaf0PivQ7hg2cbjBMOo+MtQ12krPsamaAts7hLsqg0=; b=HN1iIHiZHs5Codq5KGYTvCByfKuwlbR5Vqi8gE+CiZQp++jrJpHj78EtHV9zzTZ3og 1yVgr7MAtakQXHcMXY0ZjbOh1/vcYrpKWufLs/uRJx9BpUuxT38BnwvOqPVP0Cqm/20Z UVIaYVlgqnHLk34vW0I6Fzl3yjDMxva17AeCaB5WHokSJivh2Zp/skVG/1o1FmXJoG3A 1pfaUi3JuBA/kDkXxGC6rRiUu0HLFf9lFARGEkmzICw9ARsy89Niq1Zzc2ipdvR+iNu2 V3nL1hLlazkqfZGKvSpCizfSYIgef7ZqSXR/NaJphn8pnPHywLPJx331kt2URJPInsRX DEbw==
References: <CAOj+MMHN5knfMyuuGu6t9fXteyDgQ19H2K_VYhyZ-rmnCMNPsg@mail.gmail.com> <F8392B56-E825-4351-9A5B-77726F12ADA5@gmail.com> <BYAPR08MB487235B00D83D4C8ACDD7426B3859@BYAPR08MB4872.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV397brAMP+x4Ve06xiYpRDy7V1_bmKT5_nuOmeEwofrgg@mail.gmail.com> <FA1C146F-38F0-4C8B-95A4-FD43578D76DC@gmail.com> <CAOj+MMFfcUazjih-zEPHvz2-cceYYg87Y2M3c=B0uC10PidCNg@mail.gmail.com> <704FD9FD-CFF7-4E1B-AE4A-3D0420E93270@cisco.com> <CAOj+MMHEKdYGNGzjvcN2-RaSniff3jcPDtvS5=dSoztG=DOpYQ@mail.gmail.com> <B5E09333-EF5A-4F24-BB4B-F251571EEB97@gmail.com> <CAOj+MMGzWUg2kRoL0GjRQ3C7q3+PtXPmhqaYoCjEu41SyO85tA@mail.gmail.com> <2ef07335ec534e0397aba43b22e2c422@huawei.com> <CAOj+MMFEKdKdgnV+Z2ERbce_F53bU6xniudVYdYh6Q_=eq511w@mail.gmail.com> <1e7759ebbe844ef2a796cb8f9f6dd27d@huawei.com> <CAOj+MME9bjYCtKA+2XMLfYvkjMYFO3M2dGqBWULD3r3Sab-eiA@mail.gmail.com> <da96fda96ea14951923ee5748c64bcf4@huawei.com>