Re: [GROW] [Idr] [Lsr] IGP Monitoring Protocol

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sun, 10 July 2022 13:43 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.005 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=offRJ7bP2fbDununLHfywE0mPTsCIiBiT/toR1Xijfs=; b=Gw9I84bBVq3uqgJip075+Ue8XkpfjzZJH7hBgO2OS2Wgr7DJtQfZLpdBTAt1HJgiMM jD0uQOcT+5ZkYtPDGLniHyEAakjtqW2N6l1P1hBdziwV2Wdsu6fmDH5lyHgI9C65xUbG 2/SFV08htUx5kVDL8YeTy9QO7wOLp/u2/1ddUiNmYlYvJE1n3KNkA/tB9oI9G66Xdias fwyYOMoSPn1XsCiBful6dcHRTkW41P7g6IS0MCx48VFY5zvDkJOcJnbrlDeui8eQd+WC dNfG+UjVUI0yTC8mV4GcR/KVVNKQJam7yIyo8VQPMFREde8c9IgKHgoE4Cf/LrzudUEf PQiQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=offRJ7bP2fbDununLHfywE0mPTsCIiBiT/toR1Xijfs=; b=csiftwO22izUFVrMklcyJQAYnjVecuVJNRPGlxPSNR+TQTlzaYLphhMg9DL1MV0JBL rtkgcc61ScEQLDdJVEzyv4/HyvP/chg67H21o4ufhKpBpBz4JL12rdaLImZy2aRdP84n 20OmrP90fA4bQKx1iOVqHG4YalAderS3E2eaU00bJMzcRyIH9SpFpP2GD0FJUGZF6sJi jBQ9jboluYq40ijuxnt4nnHNpXZKN/fgOOqFPoTc4LVirTp+u81OI1AJYN7lF7jeqf9m UquFcQX/Pgi/ZKF3LTgwAHMjuZtRf3LnuiOCFATIkbqm4R3FuCes4o4ZOY+zMUfTxK9F Djtg==